Monday, April 7, 2008

Thesis Dilemma

So, my thesis is due tomorrow.
It's midnight.
I've gotten so much done!
That's been cool - I'm not quite sure how it happened.
But there's still some left -
two partial sections,
a conclusion,
finishing up the reflections,
a bunch of editing and some filling in.
Do I keep going, or do I give up and to to bed?
I am tired and I don't want to pull an all-nighter,
and attitude is so important in making all-nighters okay.
I don't feel like I'm working well right now.
But if I don't do it now, when will I do it?
Tomorrow I have two hour-long breaks,
and then about three more hours.
And if I need to I guess I can skip my evening plans.
That means I'm getting it in a day late.
Maybe I can email it in late tomorrow night?
That also just drags it out though.
Maybe it would be better to just get it done now.
I could go to Denny's for a change of scenery.
But I kinda just want to go to bed.
Oh, what to do, what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it done?

    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could be where you're at now, probably resting after finishing the big thesis! I guess this means you can pray that I can get mine done by the deadline too :)

    ReplyDelete