Saturday, April 26, 2008

Awards

Mara - Trustworthy
I know that I can trust you to always love me, and I trust you with myself. Thanks for making me feel this way.

Amanda - All-Around Friend
You've been my tour buddy, vacation buddy, retreat buddy, graduation buddy... the list goes on and on. Thank you for sharing in so many aspects of my life.

Danaya - Rising Star
Our friendship has grown so much over the past year, and I have loved that. I'm glad you're part of my life.

Kristin - Heart of Wisdom
Everything you say to me is wise and caring. I am so blessed.

Carolyn - Most Empathetic
You've cried with me this year, and that has meant the world to me. You're the person I can open up to most when things are not okay because you understand.

Leah - Best Hostess
You've provided a place for us to be together and build community, and that is so important. Thank you.

Jen - Distancely Challenged
The times when I have seen you have been such hilights. Thank you for your friendship, long-distance though it has been.

May Lee - Ever Faithful
You never let us grow apart, and I'm glad.

Inid - Lovely
You always make me feel so loved, and I am so grateful.

Best Guy Friend - Perry
You surprised me by becoming really great friend to me, and I've really appreciated it.

Katie, Nadia - Hope for the Future
Having your friendship helps me believe that life after school will be good. I'm grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment