Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spice Club

I shop in bulk. Like, I buy things in really large packages, and then I try to use them up all by myself. Maybe I should share! (Notice how I don't consider buying smaller quantities...)

I've thought before how it would be fun to start a spice club, where when we buy spices in large quantities that would last us forever, we can share them with each other. Currently I have an overstock on:
1. Granulated Garlic
2. Oregano
Let me know if you'd be interested in some of these!

Today I stocked up on some things that are not spices, but that I now own in quantities that should be shared. So if you are interested in...
3. Extra Large Eggs
4. Generic Ibuprofen
...please let me know! And don't feel bad about asking - you'll be doing me a favor by letting me share these things with you! After all, although they might otherwise stick around forever, they won't stay good forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment