Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm so glad it's Fall...

... because the new season means new mascara! I have been waiting for this day for, like, two months and twenty five days. Yeah, I wasn't a fan of my last mascara. But I'd had it in my stash for a while before I used it (I bought a two-pack quite a while ago, and this one was number two), so even though I hadn't opened it, maybe that's why it wasn't very good.

The Mascara for Fall is: Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost
This is another half of a two-pack that I bought a while ago, but it's alright still. It easily makes my lashes look long. Yay! Now I just need to find good eye makeup remover.

To be honest though, I don't wear make up when I'm working mornings because playing with mascara is not what I want to be doing at 5:15 am, so although in theory this is my new mascara for the season, I'm not going to be using it much for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment