Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Summer

It's summertime now! Happy Solstice!

My favorite part of the 'summer' is already coming to an end, even though the official season has only just started - the part with no bugs. So I guess what I like is spring time, when the weather is becoming pleasant but the bugs haven't come out yet. After this the days are getting shorter and the bugs are ruining the outside.

The mascara for summer is Maybelline Great Lash. The best feature about this mascara is the brightly colored tube. Yay pink and green!

Update: I'm not such a fan. I don't think it was like this last time I used it, but it takes forever to dry so I basically have to wipe it off of the end of my lashes or else it gives me a line of black spots under my eyebrows. Plus, it's not waterproof at all so it smudges a lot and it totally runs if it gets wet. And somehow it's still really hard to get off at the end of the day... I hope the summer goes quickly so I can start a new mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment