I have so so much schoolwork to do. Wanna hear about it?
~~This is midterm week. I've got my last one tomorrow. There was so much to study for this one it's crazy. So I don't feel like I've studied well, but I've done all I've had time for.
~~Next week is presentation week. I have a Greek presentation on Mon. I haven't actually done any work for that yet, and I'm planning on going away this weekend ('cause it's Easter) and so I don't think my plans to get schoolwork done are very realistic. On Wed I have a presentation in NT Backgrounds, and I had actually hoped to get the term paper done at that time too - after all, that's what the presentation is on. But I'm not really sure when that will happen...
~~Once these presentations are over, I have my choir Spring Concert, and that's a huge deal.
~~And then I have a week to write my 40 page thesis. I'm getting a little bitter about that.
I'm not sure how this will all get done, and I'm getting discouraged. Help, Lord?
I guess it's good I'm not working!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment