Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Season, New Mascara

Happy Spring!

They say you should change your mascara every 3 months so you're not using dried out bacteria-y mascara that will give you an eye infection. I'm generally a fan of stretching expiry dates, but maybe that's not good for me. Plus, it's fun to start a new mascara! I have a hard time remembering when I last changed mascara, though. So I decided to switch it with every change of season, since seasons are 3 months long.

The Mascara for Spring: Maybelline Unstoppable
It promises to be: smudgeproof, lengthening, 12 hour wear, easy to wash off
Initial impressions: It's okay. I think I just had a really good one before, so in comparison it seems harder to make my lashes look thick with this one. But, it's hard to tell at first. I'll try to update my impressions in a few days.
Later impressions: Yeah, it's alright. It's not outstanding, but it's not bad. Like it promises, it doesn't smudge all that much, but it comes off pretty easily when I wash my face at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment