Whenever I think about it I really get my thoughts mixed up and it all starts to hurt. I still am very much in love with her... Today I started out so well, I was so trusting in God with breaking up with her and as the day went on I just wished I was with her more and more. I know that it's the right thing to do, to break up. But it just really sucks and I haven't told anyone tonight, but it's really hard right now. I can't believe that it's only been a week =(
I wish I could fix your pain.
I wish I could help.
I wish I could make it better.
But really, what can anyone do in the face of someone else's pain?
Listen.
Be there.
Pray.
...God, comfort.
I'm sorry that you're having a hard night missing her. I wish I could make it easier for you. If I was there I would give you a big hug and we could go for ice cream and watch a movie. :0) But being far away, I will pray for you, praying that God will comfort you and show you his presence and love. He is near, and he cares.
You are fantastic. I'm glad you had something worth missing. And thanks for telling me it was hard today. Vulnerability is good, and I'm praying for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment