Saturday, October 25, 2008

Appreciation

I went out for coffee with Trevor today, and he gave me such a sweet card!

Michelle
So I'm definitely not one of those girls on the cover! I've really enjoyed our friendship + I wanted you to know how greatful I am for it. When we first started talking at work I really felt like you were really caring + I enjoyed talking with you, even about the Jesus Fish cod packaging! I really enjoyed our talks in the lunch room about how both of us came to Christ in different ways, even though it resulted in both of us being late coming back from our breaks. You really made work enjoyable for me + I loved working with you. But I've enjoyed our friendship even more now that I've left. I really appreciated your care package for me and my new life. I'm so glad that we've been able to stay in touch over the last few months and I'm very glad that you've been able to find time for me whenever I come back home! I've really learned a lot from you about work, life, and trusting God. Your prayers and advice have made the transition to university very smooth + you've really helped me in my transition (more of a break up haha!) with Shannon. I have leaned heavily on your advice + friendship + you've always come through for me. Thanks for being so thoughtful with sending those cookies in the mail, that was so great! I really look up to you, and I'm so happy that I can always count on you in a time of need. Thanks so much for always being a friend! (Haha, I feel really bad for not picking a more masculine card!)... I hope this brightens your day the way all of your cards have brightened mine.
God bless you Michelle!
Your friend in Christ,
Trevor.


One thing I appreciate about Trevor is how he makes a point to say thank you for things, to tell me he appreciates me and values my friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment