Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tired

I am so tired. And it's not just that I'm not getting enough sleep or that I'm extra busy. I don't know what it is. Or maybe I do. It's really really hard to get up in the "morning," and then all day long my head feels foggy and I feel like I would like nothing more than to go back to sleep. (But then I finally feel better in the evening when I am home, so I don't end up getting to bed early.) Being tired makes me grumpy though, and I've been in a bad mood for no good reason a lot at work lately. Little things have been making me mad. I often find work a nice distraction, but lately it's taken like four hours for that to kick in.

I am considering going on antidepressants again. Not that they worked all that well the first time (about four years ago), but I figure that life should probably be enjoyed and not just endured... But really, even if I decide that this would be a good thing to do, it's unlikely that I will actually make it happen because medication requires doctors, and there isn't much that's worth the hassle of doctors when your only option is a walk-in clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment