Sometimes it doesn't all go wrong, and I find things to celebrate!
- On Tues Jody bandaged up my cut finger, Jeff cared that I was having a bad day and offered me a hug, and they pulled Anson to help me.
- My finger is healing pretty well. The cheese slicer is going in the garbage.
- I have some pretty superb bandaids.
- My finger is a good enough excuse not to do the dishes today.
- I mowed Mom's lawn yesterday and I feel good about that.
- I got to see a friend today and play with her baby. She sacrificed to see me, and I appreciate that.
- My landlords are offering to renew my lease.
- I wrote an email I've been meaning to write for a while.
- I made banana cake in time to take it to share at work for Kurt's birthday.
Success is still in the future for...
a calling Telus
a calling Visa
a cleaning my house
a unpacking my car
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment