Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nickels, Sunshine and the Mule

So I'm coining a new term: CART BURN. That's when you get a sunburn from all the time you spend outside pushing buggies on a hot and sunny day. Today I figure I spent about three hours out there (but it felt like all day), and as a result I have a pretty good cart burn. Because of the dress code it's a farmer's tan, but luckily because of way I was walking most of the time my right arm is more burnt than the left, so it will fade into the opposite of a trucker's tan and it'll even out as I drive around this summer. The funniest part is my chest tan - a pink triangle with a big necklace line through the middle of it. Not considering the sun, at least pushing carts isn't as bad as it used to be because it's not really pushing so much anymore since we got a cart-pusher! We've wanted one forever, and it's pretty sweet. Of course, without it we wouldn't stay outside for so long and we'd get less cart burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment