}}} standing on the risers for my last choir concert, being grateful for the chance I've had to do this. Trying to enjoy it one more time instead of lose the experience by lamenting the end.
}}} realizing that the last choir concert marks not just the end of tour, but the end of my involvement in my school. Last.
}}} thinking about the trajectory of my life, particularly my spiritual life, when I no longer attend a Christian school with its inherent Christian community. I am at a place where my spirituality is quite communal, in the sense that I rely on the faith of the group when I have none of my own. Vicarious. Having the characteristics of the group (such as love for someone) imputed to me because I am part of the group. But - when I no longer have a community of faith, what will I do?
}}} taking more risks. Reaching for his hand when he was shaken. Offering her a kleenex. Telling them I appreciate them. "It has been an honor to sing next to you."
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment