Friday, July 18, 2008

Regret

So I said too much in the email I sent to my high school friends. I know this because although I haven't heard any responses yet, I don't want to hear any. I hope no one actually gets the email. And every day I'm a bit afraid to check my email - afraid someone has responded. Yup, I shouldn't have said so much.

Update 07/21/08: One girl emailed back. It took me a day and a half to open her email. And it was nice to read it and to hear about what she's up to. I wonder how who she is compares to who she was. I wonder if everyone else has changed their email addresses.

Update 07/31/08: I got another response today. This time I said "Yay! I'm so excited!" I was closer to this friend, and he knew me better to start with. It turns out he's now in the same city I am, so hopefully we'll do coffee sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment