Either that or I'm losing myself.
I'm not really sure which it is.
I've been acting uncharacteristically. And I feel okay about that. At least I think I do. I could be wrong though; I could just think I think I do.
I've put a lot of emphasis on self discovery over the last many years. And I feel like I know myself so little. It feels futile. I can't even identify who I truly am.
Remembering similar thoughts...
o o o o o o o o o o o oel bien y la misericordia me seguiran
todos los dias de mi vida
This ran through my head today. I don't know why I still remember it, but I so clearly do. And in reaction I found myself thinking, "That's a big fat lie."
Credits: Psalm 23:6
o o o o o o o o o o o oI'm thinking of buying a condo. I came across an ad in the newspaper today for a place I've driven by before, and that got this idea rolling. I tore the ad out of the paper and looked up the website when I got home. The floorplans look pretty good, they have washers/dryers, there's underground parking, there is a common area with a pool table, the prices start in the 160's which feels affordable to me, and I really really like the location. And at this stage in my life it seems appropriate to start thinking of owning my residence. But my lease here isn't over until October so nothing will happen soon. Still, I might stop by the sales office and look into it a little more.
o o o o o o o o o o o o
There's a prize for anyone who can decipher my cryptic "Currently" update:
((track-and-field-ing at work for a week))
o o o o o o o o o o o o
P.S. Cash training didn't turn out so well. Everything I did was great, but two people didn't show up and then halfway through our time the store got really busy so the managers squashed the cash training. Now these new cashiers are kinda trained, but they definitely still need some babysitting and I'm not sure when they will get that. I spent more time preparing than I spent actually training them, and I felt really disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment