Saturday, July 28, 2007

Out

So, I got an eviction notice tonight. They want our place for another purpose, and there has been a perpetual suspicion about garbage. So sometime in the next three months, I will be moving.

It's a shock. Not in the sense that it was unfathomed, because they threatened this a year ago and everytime we hear from them I fear eviction, but a shock in the reality and finality of the situation. And although I don't think they really mean this to be personal, it is a personal insult. "Who you are, how you live, is not acceptable, and we are going to reject you."

I can see how maybe this is a good thing. I am not happy here, but I haven't been motivated to move. Well, now I've been given motivation... (Also, lately I've been really wanting to live alone, and here is my chance. I wonder if that is wise though... socially and financially.) I could live somewhere with a stove and a bathtub!! Wouldn't that be exciting! I would love to have a place that I'm proud of, a place that I could have people over to.

Sigh. I hate the work and stress and details of moving. Too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment