he calls Project 365. The idea is that he takes a picture every day and posts it, along with a description. Kinda like a blog, it allows us to keep up with his life. And I love catching a glimpse of my brother in this way. I don't often get a chance to see who he is in the real world. He takes amazing pictures, and he tells fantastic stories. And - and - he mentions me one time! (I'm such a ditz for my brother.) And even when he's just talking about mundane things - eating ice cream and feeling secretly happy about math problems - or when his picture of the day is a rainstorm or the inside of his fridge, I'm just so proud that he is my brother. Maybe that's the unconditional flavor of love. "I can't pinpoint the reasons why I feel this way, but I'm just so honored that you're mine."
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Proud
My brother is working on something
he calls Project 365. The idea is that he takes a picture every day and posts it, along with a description. Kinda like a blog, it allows us to keep up with his life. And I love catching a glimpse of my brother in this way. I don't often get a chance to see who he is in the real world. He takes amazing pictures, and he tells fantastic stories. And - and - he mentions me one time! (I'm such a ditz for my brother.) And even when he's just talking about mundane things - eating ice cream and feeling secretly happy about math problems - or when his picture of the day is a rainstorm or the inside of his fridge, I'm just so proud that he is my brother. Maybe that's the unconditional flavor of love. "I can't pinpoint the reasons why I feel this way, but I'm just so honored that you're mine."
he calls Project 365. The idea is that he takes a picture every day and posts it, along with a description. Kinda like a blog, it allows us to keep up with his life. And I love catching a glimpse of my brother in this way. I don't often get a chance to see who he is in the real world. He takes amazing pictures, and he tells fantastic stories. And - and - he mentions me one time! (I'm such a ditz for my brother.) And even when he's just talking about mundane things - eating ice cream and feeling secretly happy about math problems - or when his picture of the day is a rainstorm or the inside of his fridge, I'm just so proud that he is my brother. Maybe that's the unconditional flavor of love. "I can't pinpoint the reasons why I feel this way, but I'm just so honored that you're mine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment