Saturday, April 18, 2009

Barbeque!

I bought a barbeque! And I'm so excited!


I've never had a barbeque before. I've never really even cooked on one before - that task has always been delegated to someone else. But I saw a cheap one in an ad, and all the sudden I figured I needed a barbeque. Not that it was an impulse purchase - I thought about it for about a week before I decided to go for it. I got a fantastic deal, and that also excites me.

It came in 40 little pieces (plus screws - but it also came with a free screwdriver and mini wrench!). Justin helped me put it together, and then we cooked steak.

I fee like there are so many more options for me now that I have a barbeque. I guess these new options are limited to the cooking realm, but that spills over into my view of everything. Now that I have another way to cook meat, life is more exciting.

I also found myself thinking that I feel more like an adult now that I have a barbeque. It's strange how many ways there are to describe adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment