Tonight after the choir event, you called out, "Bye Michelle! Love ya!" when I left our dressing room. I didn't say anything in response; I just kinda laughed and continued walking out the door.
I don't believe you. You don't love me. You don't know me enough to love me, and I haven't shown you enough loveable qualities. And if you did mean something by what you said, if your words weren't completely flippant and empty, then your love is cheap. What on earth did you mean?
The other people noticed that I didn't say anything back, and I heard them make a comment as I left. Now I look like the troll who obviously doesn't love you. Maybe I should have said something like "Ditto" - it means almost nothing, but it fills the telling silence.
It was a bad night.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment