What? If I let them clean my house, MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE??!! Woo hoo! And they didn't say anything about those dreams being restricted to someone who will load my dishwasher for me (a service the back of ad assures me they will provide). I'd better figure out what my dreams are, and then give the European ladies a call.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Advertising
I got this ad in the mail today:
What? If I let them clean my house, MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE??!! Woo hoo! And they didn't say anything about those dreams being restricted to someone who will load my dishwasher for me (a service the back of ad assures me they will provide). I'd better figure out what my dreams are, and then give the European ladies a call.
What? If I let them clean my house, MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE??!! Woo hoo! And they didn't say anything about those dreams being restricted to someone who will load my dishwasher for me (a service the back of ad assures me they will provide). I'd better figure out what my dreams are, and then give the European ladies a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is hilarious!! I think my favorite is the heading "House cleaning for Particular People"..oh.. just hope you are one of the "particular people"
ReplyDelete