Friday, March 6, 2009

Work News

So I'm going to be learning something new at work (again!) - Payroll! Woo hoo! I applied for a crosstraining position, and the person who had more seniority than me declined it so it came down to me. I get a month of training, and then I'll probably be covering days off and vacations.

Payroll is mornings. It looks like I can kind of choose how early, but while I am training I have to follow my trainer's schedule, and he starts at six. Gross, I might die. Well, I guess I did two weeks of mornings when I was training in the vault, and I regularly get morning shifts these days. But although I know I can do a couple, I find they get harder and harder the longer the stretch. There goes my late-night social life, haha! But the plus side of mornings is that I get my evenings free! Plus, for the next month I'll also follow my trainer's days off, and he gets Fri/Sat!

Wish me luck! They say this is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment