Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Friends

Last Week:
Having people to go out for pancakes (well, breakfast-for-dinner) with around Shrove Tuesday felt like health to me. We talked about an upcoming vacation, and planned all sorts of activities we want to do together in preparation. Should we get together every week to do some of these things, we asked? I said that I would love to spend time together that regularly. Plus, shopping for bathing suits and shorts and learning Spanish are more fun when there's someone to share it with.

This Week:
She commented on how rare it is to have friendships where you can do the sorts of things we were doing together that evening - our taxes. We got together for dinner and taxes, and then afterwards played a board game. She's right, that's rare, but it was great.

I'm really grateful for your places in my life, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment