We just finished our choir Christmas concerts. They were a lot of fun. It felt good that they went really well. I had a few moments of being very aware that this was the last time I'd do this (sing in a concert for Christmas).
Dad came. He's never heard us sing before. But he was going to visit Oma, and when I invited him he planned his trip so he could stop and see my concert on the way. I enjoyed that so much. He said he enjoyed it too. We unfortunately didn't get a lot of time together because I was so busy with concert stuff, but I skipped prayer to spend half an hour with him, I sat with him through intermission, and I walked him out. I liked that bit of time together.
Some new friends came to the concert too. That was fun. But unfortunately I didn't end up getting to talk with them much because Dad was my priority, and when I looked for them after he left they were already gone.
December. Snow. Christmas concerts over. Next comes setting up the tree. Thus begins Christmas.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment