Sunday, March 20, 2011

RTW

What to expect on my return to work:
//// My manager is my enemy
- I'm not used to having enemies
- "love your enemies"
- no spite on my side - and no expectations
- no efforts for friendliness - though very civil
- but... will a lack of cheer on my side just make things worse? perpetuate a spiral?
- and what about necessary interactions?
- enemy = doesn't watch out for my best interest - but that's her job...
//// 2 significant errors by my coworker
- I may have made one myself before I left - she isn't the only one
- everything can be fixed
//// 4 audit issues by my coworker
//// 3 exasperating situations with managers
//// My coworker will be my equal - covering my absence was her rite of passage
- it works better when there is a slight hierarchy, though...

I don't want to!
But it probably won't be as bad as I fear... especially if my expectations are really low.

No comments:

Post a Comment