Sunday, July 14, 2019

Next Episode by Hubert Aquin (read)
The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood (read)
Good Bones by Margaret Atwood
Murder in the Dark by Margaret Atwood
Surfacing by Margaret Atwood (read)
The Alley Cat by Yves Beauchemin
Turvey by Earle Birney
Digging Up the Mountains by Neil Bissoondath
Mad Shadows by Marie-Clair Blais
A Season in the Life of Emmanuel by Marie-Clair Blais
Last of the Curlews by Fred Bodsworth
The History of Emily Montague by Frances Brooke
The Mountain and the Valley by Ernest Buckler (I own it in a newer edition)
More Joy in Heaven by Morley Callaghan (I own it in a newer edition)
Such is My Beloved by Morley Callaghan
They Shall Inherit the Earth by Morley Callaghan
From the Beginnings Through the First World War (Canadian Poetry)
Beautiful Losers by Leonard Cohen (I own it in a newer edition)
The Favorite Game by Leonard Cohen (I own it in a newer edition; read)
Glengarry School Days by Ralph Connor
The Man from Glengarry by Ralph Connor
The Imperialist by Sarah Jeannette Duncan
The Kissing Man by George Eliott
Bear by Marian Engel
Pandora by Sylvia Fraser
Across the Bridge by Mavis Gallant
The Moslem Wife by Mavis Gallant
Perpetual Motion by Graeme Gibson (I own it in a newer edition)
Woodsmen of the West by M. Allerdale Grainger
Fruits of the Earth by Frederick Philip Grove
Over Prairie Trails by Frederick Philip Grove
A Search for America by Frederick Philip Grove
Settlers of the Marsh by Frederick Philip Grove (I own it in a newer edition)
The Clockmaker by T.C. Haliburton
Sarah Binks by Paul Hiebert
The Invention of the World by Jack Hodgins
The Resurrection of Joseph Bourne by Jack Hodgins
Spit Delaney's Island by Jack Hodgins
Light Shining Out of Darkness by Hugh Hood
Winter Studies and Summer Rambles in Canada by Anna Brownell Jameson
The Second Scroll by A.M. Klein (I own it in a newer edition)
White Narcissus by Raymond Knister
A Bird in the House by Margaret Laurence
The Diviners by Margaret Laurence
The Fire-Dwellers by Margaret Laurence (I own it in an older edition)
A Jest of God by Margaret Laurence
The Prophet's Camel Bell by Margaret Laurence
The Stone Angel by Margaret Laurence (read)
This Side Jordan by Margaret Laurence
The Tomorrow-Tamer by Margaret Laurence
Arcadian Adventures with the Idle Rich by Stephen Leacock (read)
Literary Lapses by Stephen Leacock
My Financial Career and Other Follies by Stephen Leacock (I own it in an older edition)
My Remarkable Uncle by Stephen Leacock
Sunshine Sketches of a Little Townby Stephen Leacock (read)
Antoinette de Mirecourt by Rosanna Leprohan (I own it in an older edition)
Barometer Rising by Hugh MacLennan
Each Man's Son by Hugh MacLennan
Two Solitudes by Hugh MacLennan
As Birds Bring Forth the Sun by Alistair MacLeod
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood by Alistair MacLeod (I own it in an older edition)
Under the Ribs of Death by John Marlyn
Any Time at All by Joyce Marshall
A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
Such a Long Journey by Rohinton Mistry
Tales from the Firozsha Bag by Rohinton Mistry
Who Has Seen the Wind by W.O. Mitchell (I own it in a newer edition)
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (read; I own it from a different publisher)
Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery (read)
Emily Climbs by L.M. Montgomery (read)
Emily's Quest by L.M. Montgomery (read)
Life in the Clearing Versus the Bush by Susanna Moodie
Roughing It in the Bush by Susanna Moodie
The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne by Brian Moore
The Luck of Ginger Coffey by Brian Moore
No Love Lost by Alice Munro
Tay John by Howard O'Hagan (I own in another edition?)
Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje
Wild Geese by Martha Ostenso
Blood Ties by David Adams Richards
The Coming of Winter by David Adams Richards
Evening Snow Will Bring Such Peace by David Adams Richards
For Those Who Hunt the Wounded Down by David Adams Richards
Lives of Short Duration by David Adams Richards
Nights Below Station Street by David Adams Richards
Wacousta by John Richardson
The Acrobats by Mordecai Richler (read)
The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz by Mordecai Richler (read)
A Choice of Enemies by Mordecai Richler
Cocksure by Mordecai Richler
The Incomparable Atuk by Mordecai Richler
Joshua Then and Now by Mordecai Richler
St. Urbain's Horsemen by Mordecai Richler
Son of a Smaller Hero by Mordecai Richler
The Street by Mordecai Richler (read)
Thirty Acres by Ringuet
As For Me and My House by Sinclair Ross
The Lamp at Noon by Sinclair Ross
The Cashier by Gabrielle Roy
Garden in the Wind by Gabrielle Roy
The Road Past Altamont by Gabrielle Roy
Street of Riches by Gabrielle Roy
The Tin Flute by Gabrielle Roy (read)
Where Nests the Water Hen by Gabrielle Roy (I own it in a newer edition)
Windflower by Gabrielle Roy (I own it in an older edition)
In the Village of Viger by Duncan Campbell Scott
Wild Animals I Have Known by Ernest Thompson Seton
Grain by Robert Stead
The Afterlife of George Cartwright by John Steffler
The Backwoods of Canada by Catherine Parr Trail (read)
The Whirlpool by Jane Urquhart
Deep Hollow Creek by Sheila Watson
The Double Hook by Sheila Watson A Father's Kingdom by Sheila Watson
The Blue Mountains of China by Rudy Wiebe (I own it in an older edition)
The Temptations of Big Bear by Rudy Wiebe
The Equations of Love by Ethel Wilson
Hetty Dorval by Ethel Wilson
The Innocent Traveller by Ethel Wilson
Love and Salt Water by Ethel Wilson
Mrs. Golightly by Ethel Wilson
Swamp Angel by Ethel Wilson
Crackpot by Adele Wiseman
The Sacrifice by Adele Wiseman

No comments:

Post a Comment