But I guess it's hard to remember all the details that people tell you, and I should appreciate the fact that she remembered that I am taking a course.
To be honest, I'm slowing down on it. The last book I read (The Heart of Midlothian) was really hard, so it wasn't concerned when I spent three weeks on it. But I'm on the third week for my current book (Jane Eyre) as well, and this one's not difficult - it shouldn't be taking me more than two.
This time my excuse is television. And my excuse for the television is knitting. I'm working on a cool project that I've been spending a lot of time on. Watching TV goes with knitting better than reading does. And although there aren't many shows that I watch, those shows that I do are on all the time!
I used to be the type who never watched TV. I guess that's because all I had was peasant vision, and my television set barely worked. When you have the technology, you will inevitably use it?
how far in are you?
ReplyDelete