I like books that match each other, and I like shopping from the same publishers. For this course, the school just sent me the books I'll be needing, and I wasn't sure what I would be getting. Four of the books I received were from publishers I favour, and another seven are from one other publisher that has been unknown to me, but I'm excited that they all match each other.
I just need to finish what I'm currently working on (Persuasion), and then I'll be reading Aspects of the Novel by E.M. Forster. =)
oxford editions tend to have fantastic essays and analysis included. one of my profs at u of t edited their "romeo and juliet" and she was fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteyay for new books! and towers!
Oooh you're making me want to go back to school or take a correspondence course (though I know I suck at them)!
ReplyDeleteI Hope to join you on one or two of your reads! Let me know how it goes!
In Soviet Russia, book reads you!
ReplyDeleteYour tower is awesome!
ReplyDeletegood luck on your reading. :D
~Danaya
Yay for matching!
ReplyDelete