A year and a bit later, I am thinking again of reviving this blog and opening it up to the public. I love reading the blogs of my friends and seeing what is going on in their lives, above or below the surface, and I think maybe I should offer them the same opportunity to know me.
Last time I started this, I posted a couple things, spirituality projects and disappointments, but found that a blog wasn't useful as to me a personal journal. (This isn't really the second post on this blog. Second introductory post I guess. I erased the other posts.) Now I'm doing okay at keeping a journal, as long as I allow myself to keep it shallow.
I wonder again how this blog will turn out. Will I write often enough to keep people interested in checking? Will I say anything worth reading? Will it be remotely deep? Or just a list of what I did this week? And does that also have value? Will I be honest, and will I scare you if I am?
We'll see how it goes!
P.S. I trust you to be able to handle whatever level of vulnerablity I express - I know you can - so don't worry too much about "good behaviour". That is less of a concern to me now than it was a year ago. Thanks for our experiences that have helped me to trust!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment